Eckhart Tolle

MY MIND IS NOISY
"All the things that truly matter, beauty, love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind." Eckhart Tolle
Earlier, I presented a posting about re-reading books perched upon my bookshelves, including The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle.
I'm very grateful I chose this book. Each day I practice methods for entering the "now" and this has made an incredible difference in my life. Years ago, I read the book. Now, I practice it.
In the following video, Mr. Tolle speaks about not reacting to the content in life:

Several years ago, Oprah Winfrey and Eckhart Tolle presented a series of classes, based upon the book written after The Power of Now, entitled, A New Earth. For more information on this series, please visit Oprah.com (Are You Ready to be Awakened?).
Eckhart Tolle website
Namaste Publishing website

Comments

Popular Posts